- MB-1352 8 x 10" Clay Canvas
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- SG-411 Purple Designer Liner
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AB-834 3/4" Base Coat Brush
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Spray Bottle
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace the pattern onto the bisque.
- Outline heavily with SG-401 Black, outline about three petals, then spray water with the spray bottle over the wet Black Designer Liner, this will soften the black and run the color. Outline all the petals and leaves.
- From a palette, brush the centers with SG-406 Brown, use CB-106 Script Liner, two coats.
- Dot around the centers with SG-401 Black, add a few dots inside of the centers, spray with water. From a palette, pat SG-405 Green with the tip of CB-106 Liner, to the centers, pat SG-408 Orange only less than the Green to the centers.
- Apply SG-407 Yellow to the petals with the tip, in a scribble fashion, before it dries, use CB-106 Script Liner to flatten and spread the color, outline inside of the black line with SG-408 Orange, spray after a few petals with water. Highlite some of the petals with a brush stroke of SG-402 White for a high lite.
- From a palette, brush on both SG-405 Green and SG-409 Bright Green to the leaves, use the dark and bright green to shade the leaves, 1-2 coats.
- Refer to the photo for the background colors, use SG-410 Bright Blue and SG-411 Purple to color the background using both CB-106 Script Liner and AB-834 Base Coat Brush to stroke in the colors, one coat, use sparingly SG-405 Green in the foreground.
- Brush SG-401 Black to the sides with AB-834 Base Coat brush.
- Brush with two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.