- MB-1117 Casualware Charger Plate
- FN-005 Pink
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-71 Purple-licious
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper trace on the pattern
- For the lighter leaves apply two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple using the Pointed Round and shade the edges with SC-42 Toad-ily Green.
- For the darker leaves apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb using the Pointed Round and shade the edges with SC-36 Irish Luck.
- Use the Pointed Round for steps 5 - 12. Apply two coats of SC-36 Irish Luck to the stems.
- Apply two coats of SC-13 Grapel and shade with SC-71 Purple-licious for the purple tulips.
- Apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed and shade with SC-97 Can Elope for the yellow tulips.
- Apply two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red and shade with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango for the red tulips.
- Apply two coats of SC-28 Blue Isle to alternating areas on the pitcher.
- Side load in SC-31 The Blues and shade the stripes.
- Apply two blended coats of SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango and SC-97 Cant Elope to the ground area.
- Apply one thinned coat of SC-31 The blues to the sky area.
- Using SG-401 Black outline and detail the design.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-005 Oink to the back,
- Dip the plate into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the front.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06