SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate
**Although this project is done on a dinner plate we do not recommend this to be used as anything but decorative.***
SW-405 Light Magma
SW-406 Dark Magma
SW-508 Black Gloss
CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
1. Apply 1 coat of SW-405 Light Magma around the rim of the plate. Spin the plate on a banding wheel and work the coat toward the center, but not going all of the way.
2. Apply 1 coat of SW-406 Dark Magma beginning in the center and working outward while the plate is spinning on a banding wheel.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until there are 3 coats of both glazes.
4. Apply 3 coats of SW-508 Gloss Black to the back of the plate and wrap around the edge a bit. Be sure to leave the foot unglazed.
5. Use a sponge to tough up any glaze that may have gotten on the foot.
6. Fire to shelf cone 6.