- SP-260 Speckled Silver Lining
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SP-210 Speckled Teal Next Time
- SW-401 Light Flux
RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 2 coats of any combination of the Stroke and Coat glazes. I applied 2 glazes, blending in the middle. Be sure to leave ¼” from the bottom and do not glaze the very bottom.
- Add 2 coats of SW-401 Light Flux to the top ½”-1” of the tumbler.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the bottom clean any glaze that may have gotten out of place.
- Let dry completely and fire in oxidation to cone 6.