- SW-168 Coral Sands
- S-2727 Poppy Fields
RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-168 Coral Sands to the inside of the tumbler and 2 coats to the outside.
- Apply 2 coats of s-2727 Poppy Fields to the outside leaving about ½” from the top lip and 2” from the bottom.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the bottom clean any glaze that may have gotten out of place.
- Let dry completely and fire in oxidation to cone 6.