- SB-114 8" Vase
- SW-255 Gray Opal, SW-148 Lime Shower, SW-212 Peacock, SW-401 Mayco Flux
- CB-604 Soft Fan
1. Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
2. Thin SW-255 Gray Opal slightly, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out excess.
3. Brush two coats of SW-255 Gray Opal to the outside of the vase, three coats of the Gray Opal to the inside neck and neck of the vase with CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Plop with the CB-604 Soft Fan SW-401 Mayco Flux to within three inches of the bottom leave open spaces between the plops so the Gray Opal shows.
5. Use CB-604 to heavily plop SW-148 Lime Shower to within three inches of the bottom, leave spaces between the plops of glaze, overlapping onto the SW-401 Mayco Flux.
6. Plop SW-212 Peacock to the vase to the top third of the vase.
7. Plop again with the SW-401 Flux to the top third of the vase.
8. Brush the neck and inside of the neck with one coat of SW-401 Flux, brush over with another coat of SW-255 Gray Opal.
9. Fire to cone 6.