- MB-1516 Faceted Dog
- AC-512 True Gloss Spray
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Fire your piece in a raku kiln that is outside to about 1890 degree F.
- Use raku tongs and protective raku clothing. Pull your piece out of the kiln with the tongs while red hot and place horsehair on the piece.
- When your piece has cooled, brush off the remaining carbon.
- Seal the bisque with AC-512 True Gloss Spray.
- Have fun and use caution when you Raku.