- 6" tile
- EL-130 Sea Green
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-17 Sour Apple
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-83 Candy Apple Red
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Eyelash Yarn
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the tile.
- Cut out the pattern of the pear with leaf and stem. Trace around the pattern on the tile.
- Apply another coat of SC-73 Candy Apple Red. While the glaze is wet place the eyelash yarn into the glaze. Allow some of the yarn to extend over the edges of the leaf and around the pear.
- Apply SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the eyelash yarn so it sticks to the tile. When it begins to dry, pat with a paper towel to remove glaze, this will speed up drying.
- Wet the area of the pear and leaf on the tile. Place the paper pattern onto the tile and press to adhere to the tile. Gently press with a paper towel to remove excess water and ensure the edges are sealed.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of EL-130 Sea Green to the tile.
- Remove the paper. Apply two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the pear area, leaving a red border around the pear. Apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaf and two coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the stem.
- Remove the eyelash yarn when the gloss leaves the glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.