- Last Updated: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 23:54
CD-1514 Vintage Camper
SW-501 White Gloss
SW-502 Yellow Gloss
SW-503 Orange Gloss
SW-504 Red Gloss
SW-506 Bright Blue Gloss
SW-507 Bright Green Gloss
SW-508 Black Gloss
SW-178 Fool's Gold
SG-401 Black Designer Liner
AC_310 Silkscreen Medium
CB-106 # 6 Script Liner
CB-602 # 2 Soft Fan
CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
DSS-0116 Stylized Silkscreen
SL-501 Stoneware White Casting Slip
Cut out tool
Pen or pencil
1) Strap mold, and cast with Stoneware White Casting Slip. Walls should be about 1/4" thick, then pour off slip and allow to set up till leather hard.
2) Carefully remove from the mold, and using a cut out tool, cut out the windows.
3) Allow to dry, then clean and fire to shield cone 04 bisque.
4) Damp sponge ware to remove any dust.
5) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-503 Orange Gloss to the door.
6) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-302 Yellow Gloss to the hubcaps.
7) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-504 Red Gloss to the post on the hitch and license plate.
8) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-507 Bright Green Gloss to the awnings and door trim.
9) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-508 Black Gloss to the tires.
10) Using the CB-# 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-505 Purple Gloss to the trim areas.
11) Using the CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-507 Bright Green Gloss to the inside.
12) Divide the camper, bottom area about 1/3, top 2/3.
13) To the lower area, using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner and the CB-602 # 2 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-501 White Gloss.
14) To the upper area, using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner and the CB-602 # 2 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-506 Bright Blue Gloss.
15) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-178 Fool's Gold to the hitch.
16) Mix a small amount of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with SG-401 Black Designer Liner and mix until it's the constancy of peanut butter.
17) Hold the silkscreen in place shiny side down, and apply to the lower section of the camper.
18) Using a damp sponge, remove any color that is on the bottom of the piece where it will sit on the kiln shelf, as Stoneware needs to be dry footed.
19) Place onto a well kiln washed shelf and fire to shelf cone 6.