- Last Updated: Wednesday, 30 October 2019 12:55
- FN-014 Antique White
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-23 Jack O' Lantern
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- CBN-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. With CB-604 Soft Fan, brush on 2-3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the body of the gourd.
3. Trace on the pattern with the glaze is dry.
4. Brush two coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern in the direction of the pumpkin shape with CB-106 Script Liner. Outline the sections of the pumpkins with SC-14 Java Bean, use CB-110 Liner, brush over the outlines with SC-75 Orange A Peel using CB-106 Script Liner.
5. Brush the leaves with two brushstrokes of SC-8 Just Froggy, stems with SC-14 Java Bean. Stars are two coats of SC-24 Dandelion, the moon is two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail.
6. Outline the wing of the crow with SC-12 Moody Blue, 2 coats, fill in the wing and the crows body with SC-15 Tuxedo, leave a white space for the eye.
7. Cut a piece of cheesecloth that will fit around the gourd, wet them with your fingers alter the shape by pulling the threads together. Dip into SC-12 Moody Blue, spread out the cheesecloth, drape it over the gourd. Press with a paper towel to transfer the pattern, avoid the pumpkins.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.