- Last Updated: Monday, 06 November 2017 19:23
- CD-865 Ornament Box
- FN-001 White
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Eyelash Yarn
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush the ornament box with two coats of FN-001 White inside and out with the Soft Fan.
- Brush a third coat of FN-001 White, while the glaze is wet lay in the eyelash yarn, brush the yarn flat to the ornament with another coat of FN-001 White. Let dry to a damp state. Press paper towel to speed the process of drying.
- Brush two thinned coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the lid of the box with the Soft Fan.
- Brush the bottom of the box with two thinned coats of SC-77 Glo Worm at the top, change the color to SC-26 Green Thumb. Leave Glo- Worm in the brush to lighten the color.
- Remove the eyelash yarn when the gloss leaves the glaze.
- Brush the ornament top with two coats of SC-60 Silver Lining with the Script Liner.
- Fire to cone 05/06.