- Last Updated: Monday, 16 April 2018 17:32
- CD-814 Large Envelope Vase
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Spray Bottle
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Squirt a thick line about 1/2" long of SG-407 Yellow, SG-408 Orange on the shoulder of the vase, while wet spray with water to make it run and spread down the vase. Check out the photo for color placement, continue with SG-403Red, SG-409 Bright Green, and SG-410 Bright Blue. Notice some of the color is used less.
- Trace on the pattern.
- From a palette, brush on two coats of SG-406 Brown with CB-106 Script Liner to the wings and head.
- Use the metal tip to fill in the colorful feathers on the owl's chest. Use CB-110 Liner to outline the feathers with SG-406 Brown.
- Brush the branch with two coats of SG-406 Brown, leaves with SG-405 Green, and berries with SG-403 Red.
- Outline owl and draw on feathers on the wings with SG-401 Black. Outline the leaves and branch, pupils in the eyes.
- Make a thick line of SG-403 Black on the neck and shoulder of the vase in sections, while wet spray with water, let the drips run down the vase, avoid letting to many drips run through the owl.
- When dry, apply two coats of NTBR Clear Ove Brushing.
- Fire to cone 05/06.