- Last Updated: Friday, 13 October 2017 13:29
- CD-004 14" Faceted Tree and Base
- CC-108 China Sea
- CC-101 Transparent Crackle
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SG-404 Blue
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- Dark Blue acrylic
- In wet greenware, cut out triangle shapes underneath the branches for light, clean and fire to cone 05.
- Outline the branches and faceted lines of the base with SG-404 Blue.
- With a sponge on a stick apply SC-12 Moody Blue to ST-127 Crackle Stamp. Press the pattern to the tree.
- Brush on three coats of CC-108 China Sea with CB-604 Soft Fan to the tree and CC-101 Transparent Crackle to the base.
- Fire to cone 06.
- Apply a thinned dark blue acrylic to the base, wipe off to reveal the cracks.