- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD-1147 Chubby Gourd
- EL-111 Ruby Creek
- EL-204 Glowing Embers
- EL-211 Volcanic Glow
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Casting Instructions
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush two coats of EL-204 Glowing Embers unevenly to the top three inches of the gourd with CB-604 Soft Fan, overlap EL-211 Volcanic Glow onto the Glowing Embers 1/2 inch, brush the remainder of the gourd. Make sure to mix the glaze to use plenty of crystals.
- Plop PC601 Clear Cascade with CB-604 Soft Fan to the gourd, leaving space between plops. Stop two inches from the bottom as the color will move.
- Plop PC-602 White Cascade, overlapping onto the Clear Cascade, leave spaces between the plops, stop three inches from the bottom. These colors can be applied while the previous glazes are wet.
- Use CB-110 Liner to heavily vein SC-15 Tuxedo to the gourds.
- Brush EL-111 Ruby Creek to the stem, 3 coats.
- Fire to cone 06.