- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD714 Small Gecko
- CD715 Medium Gecko
- SC6 Sunkissed
- SC11 Blue Yonder
- SC12 Moody Blue
- SC15 Tuxedo
- SC27 Sour Apple
- SC28 Blue Isle
- SC75 Orange A Peel
- SC97 Cant-elope
- SC409 Bright Blue
- S2101 Clear
- CB110 Liner
- CB604 Soft Fan
- CB106 Script Liner
- Triangle punch
- Hexagon punch
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
- Begin by casting CD714 or CD715.
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Brush SC11 Blue Yonder and SC28 Blue Ise, add SC-27 Sour Apple, on the back, from the nose to approx. middle of the back with CB604 Soft Fan, brush the yellows, SC6 Sunkissed, SC97 Cant-elope, and SC75 Orange A Peel the remaining area of the back to almost the end of the tail, 2-3 coats.
- Punch out the triangle and the hexagon shapes, dip the paper in water, or brush water over the dry glaze, place the paper in a row from the nose to the tail.
- Brush the toes with 2-3 coats of SC75 Orange a Peel, brush the chest with 2 coats of SC27 Sour Apple, use CB106 Script Liner, and CB604 Soft Fan.
- Brush three coats of SC12 Moody Blue over the remainder of the gecko, brush over the paper shapes.
- Remove the paper after the last coat of Moody Blue.
- Brush the eyes with two coats of SC97 Cant-elope with CB-110 Liner, pupil, and outline with SC15 Tuxedo.
- Use CB106 Script Liner to brush SG409 Bright Green into the areas of the gecko to separate the legs and tail from the body, brush two coats.
- Brush one coat of S2101 Clear to the gecko use CB604 Soft Fan.
- Fire cone 05/06.