- MM-105 - Gold Metallic
- MM-106 - Steel Metallic
- MM-305 - Rapid Rust
- SS-138 - Flat Black
- AB-834 - ¾" Acrylic Base Coat
- AB-904 - #4 Stiff Fan
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- MM-502 - Matte Sealer
- MM-600 - Spritzer Cap
- Resin Cross
- Paper Towel
- Foam Plates
- Place some SS-138 Flat Black onto a foam plate. Using a AB-834 ¾" Base Coat brush, apply 1 -2 coats of SS-138 Flat Black to the entire piece. Allow to dry.
- Place some MM-106 Steel Metallic onto a foam plate.
- Using a AB-902 #2 Stiff Fan, apply 1 coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic to the piece, except the raised areas that will be patina, to which 1 coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic is applied. Allow to dry.
- Apply a second coat of the MM-106 Steel Metallic and MM-105 Gold Metallic. While still wet, spritz heavy with MM-305 Rapid Rust. As it dries the Rust and Patina will begin to develop. Allow to dry overnight.
- Option: Apply 2 coats of MM-502 Matte Sealer, using a AB-834 ¾" Base Coat Brush. Allow to dry.
- Referring to the photo, you can also trim with some MM-105 Gold Metallic using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner.