- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 15:30
- MB-1375 Wingnut Robot Box
- MB-1376 Nutz n' Boltz Robot Bank
- SS-81 Shimmering Silver
- SS-111 Brightest Yellow
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SS-335 Rich Blue
- SS-376 Lime Burst
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-305 Rapid Rust
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer
- MM-600 Spritzer Cap
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Apply one one or two coats of the acrylic (SS) colors as shown or as you desire. Number of coats depends on how bold you want your color. Let dry.
3. Pour MM-106 Steel Metallic into another container and mix well. Use an old brush to apply one heavy coat of Steel Metallic onto the entire bisque shape.
4. Put MM-600 Spritzer Cap onto MM-305 Rapid Rust bottle. Shake well then spray the piece until it is dripping wet.
5. Use a wet fan brush to drag some of the Rapid Rust off of the piece to allow some of the colors to show through.
6. Apply one coat of MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer to inside of the box. You may apply to the outside of the pieces if desired.
Note: Magic Metallics are acrylic based, so do not use the same brushes used for glaze. Also, AC-525 Brush Cleaner keeps the brushed in good shape. Tip: Apply a little AC-525 Brush Cleaner to the brush bristles and leave in, then use the Magic Metallics. It helps clean the brushes.