- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 15:51
- MM-103 Dark Bronze Metallic
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-202 Green Patina
- MM-305 Rapid Rust
- MM-502 Brush-On Matte Sealer
- AB-904 #4 Stiff Fan Brush
- MM-600 Spritzer Cap (2)
- Paper Mache Anchor (available at craft stores)
- Clothesline rope
Designer: Laura Fraedrich
- Using the AB-904 #4 Stiff Fan Brush, apply two coats of MM-103 Dark Bronze Metallic to the entire anchor (you will have to do one side at a time).
- Attach a MM-600 Spritzer Cap to the MM-202 Green Patina and randomly spray the anchor. Let dry.
- Using the AB-904 Stiff Fan Brush, roughly apply MM-Steel Metallic in random areas of the anchor in varying thicknesses. Be sure to leave some of the Dark Bronze Metallic and Patina uncovered.
- Attach a MM-600 Spritzer Cap to the MM-305 Rapid Rust and randomly spray the anchor. Let dry.
- The Green Patina and Rapid Rust will begin working a few minutes after they've been sprayed onto the Magic Metallics. Give 24 hours to see full effects.
- After 24 hours, apply one coat of MM-502 Matte Sealer using the AB-904 Stiff Fan Brush over the whole anchor to stop the oxidation process.
- Fold a 6 ft length of clothesline rope in half. Place the loop of the rope around the top of the anchor, then wrap the doubled length of rope around the anchor. Tie a knot in the back of the anchor to fasten and trim any excess.
- Apply one coat of MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer.