- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 15:55
- Wood Plank Wall Plaque from Craft Store
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-202 Green Patina
- MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer
- SS-138 Flat Black
- AB-834 3/4" Base Coat Brush
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Apply one coat of SS-138 Flat Black with AB-834 Base Coat Brush to the wood plaque.
- Shake MM-106 Steel Metallic to mix well. Apply one heavy coat with a soft paintbrush.
- When the first coat of Steel Metallic is almost at coatis almost dry, apply a second coat.
- As soon as the second coat is dry, spray or brush on MM-202 Green Patina or MM-305 Rapid Rust. The plaque should start rusting within 10 minutes. If it doesn't, spray on more MM-202 Green Patina. Let dry.
- Use the CB-106 Script Liner to write the paint the word "Welcome" with SS-138 Flat Black
- If desired, apply one coat of MM-502 Matte Sealer. The sealer will stop the oxidation process.