- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 15:59
- MB-1462 Jolly Christmas Tree
- SS-19 Country Sage
- SS-29 Dew Drop Blue
- SS-135 White
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SS-141 Light Pink
- SS-317 Turquoise
- SS-335 Rich Blue
- SS-376 Limeburst
- MM-105 Gold Metallic
- AC-501 Gloss Sealer
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0138 Flowers 2
- Palette Knife
- Gold Glitter
- On 04 bisque, remove dust with a damp sponge.
- Mix on a palette SS-376 Limeburst, with a small amount of SS-19 Country Sage, and SS-35 White to lighten, bruse to the tree with AB-834 Base Coat Brush.
- Lightly pencil in the checkerboard pattern, start with wavy lines at the bottom to mimic the curls.
- Brush in every other space with SS-317 Turquoise, shade the left side with SS-335 Rich Blue mixed with some Turquoise.
- Thicken SS-138 Flat Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Use the flower screens from DSS-0138 Flowers 2 with the shiny side down, hold it to the tree, rub gently over the screen with the thickened SS-138 Black. Wash screens in warm water immediately after use. Repeat for the other flowers.
- Brush SS-141 Light Pink to the rose petals, going right over all the detal with the pink, except for the outer outline. Brush the next flower with SS-29 Dew Drop Blue, and the last with SS-135 White, brush all the leaves with MM-105 Metallic Gold.
- While the acrylic colors are drying, brush the curly branch tips with SS-317 Turquoise, shading the ends with SS-135 Rich Blue.
- Outline all the checkerboard pattern with MM-105 Metallic Gold use CB-110 Liner.
- Float the MM-105 Metallic Gold into the curls of the branches and around them.
- Use the same screens to re-screen the flowers with the thickened SS-135 Flat Black. Make sure to line them up with the outlines of the flowers and leaves.
- Brush on 1-2 coats of AC-501 Gloss Sealer to the flowers and leaves, when dry, brush the gloss sealer into the curls, then sprinkle with gold glitter.