- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 16:03
- MB-1404 Can-It Gallon
- FN-009 Black
- SS-138 Flat Black
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-305 Rapid Rust
- SS-81 Shimmering Silver
- AB-834 ¾" Base Coat
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Liquid Spray Bottle
- Wire Cutters
- Wire Coat Hanger
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin FN-009 Black with water (3:1 glaze to water ratio). Pour inside MB-1404 Can-It Gallon to coat interior. Pour out excess glaze and clean off any glaze from the exterior and/or rim.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- With properly glazed fired MB-1404 Can It Gallon, moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply one coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic to the exterior of MB-1404 Can It Gallon. Allow to dry completely.
- Note: Be sure to shake MM-106 Steel Metallic well to properly mix. Use an older CB-604 Soft Fan as the MM-106 Steel Metallic will leave metal residue on the brush head.
- Prepare the MM-305 Rapid Rust in the Liquid Spray Bottle and set aside for future use.
- Note: Be sure to shake the MM-305 Rapid Rust well to properly mix.
- Using the same CB-604 Soft Fan, apply one additional coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic on top of the previously painted exterior. Immediately following application of the second coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic, spray MM-305 Rapid Rust heavily over the previously painted exterior.
- Tip: The more MM-305 Rapid Rust applied, the more rust will generate.