- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 May 2012 19:56
- MB-1062 - Flower Condiment Bowl
- MB-1064 - Tray
- FN-001 - White
- FN-007 - Green
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- AC-224 - Plastic Detailer Caps
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the flower bowls and the bottom of the tray. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-007 Green to the top of the tray. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SG-303 Confetti over the FN-007 Green.
- Thin the SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, and SC-6 Sunkissed by adding about a capful of water to the jar - just enough water so the color will move freely. Add the AC-224 Plastic Detailer Caps to each jar.
- Squirt the SC-74 Hot Tamale onto the petals of the flower bowl, leaving some spaces open for the SC-75 Orange-A-Peel shading. Squirt SC-75 Orange-A-Peel into these spaces.
- With a damp sponge sop up the excess glaze that will spill into the bottom.
- Squirt thinned SC-27 Sour Apple into the bottom of the flower dish and spiral with thinned SC-15 Tuxedo.
- The Yellow flower bowl is SC-6 Sunkissed with SC-75 Orange-A-Peel shading; the orange flower bowl is SC-75 Orange-A-Peel with SC-74 Hot Tamale shading. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.