- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 May 2012 16:17
You can have lots of fun with this style and all the Stroke & Coat color options.
- MB-1113 - Casualware Cereal Bowl
- MB-1114 - Casualware Serving Bowl
- MB-1115 - Casualware Salad Plate
- MB-1116 - Casualware Dinner Plate
- MB-1117 - Casualware Charger Plate
- MB-1124 - Travel Tumbler
- FN-014 - Antique White
- FN-017 - Purple
- SC-22 - Carrot Top
- SC-25 - Crackerjack Brown
- SC-28 - Blue Isle
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-41 - Brown Cow
- SC-60 - Silver Lining
- SC-71 - Purple-licious
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- AC-220 - Detailer Bottle
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- RB-118 - #8 Reflections Round
- RB-140 - #8 Reflections Soft Fan
- Paper Cups
- Paper Towels
- Circle Template
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-017 Purple into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistence of a coffee cream. Pour this into the travel tumbler and roll around to completely coat the interior of the mug. Dump out the excess glaze and keep cup inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge.
- Using a RB-140 #8 Soft Fan, apply 4 smooth coats of FN-014 Antique White to the front of each plate, inside of each bowl, and the lower section of the outside of the tumbler. Allow to dry.
- Using a RB-140 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 smooth coats of FN-017 Purple to the back of all the pieces and the rim of the travel tumbler. Allow to dry.
- Using a circle template, lightly sketch in rows of circles over the entire FN-014 Antique White areas.
- Using all of the listed Stroke & Coat colors, apply 3 coats of color to all of the circles in a random color pattern. Use the photo as a guide.
- Add patterns to some of the circles by adding a large dot or a ring with color of your choice.
- Detail each circle with wavy rings of color by filling the AC-220 Detail Bottles with colors used as the base coats. Choose complimentary or contrasting colors.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.