- Last Updated: Tuesday, 22 May 2012 16:48
"Accessorize" accordingly . . ..
- MB-1196 - Wine Caddy - 4 glass
- FN-014 - Antique White
- SC-13 - Grapel
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-33 - Fruit of the Vine
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-52 - Toad-ily Green
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 - Antique White to the sides and the bottom of the caddy. Allow to dry.
- Trace on the pattern using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, load the brush with SC-33 Fruit of the Vine and make two c strokes to form the grape shapes. Brush the centers with a swipe of the SC-13 Grapel.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply two coats SC-52 Toad-ily Green on the leaves then shade the edges with SC-39 Army Surplus. Brush in the direction of the leaf shape.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply the stems and vines with SC-34 Down to Earth.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline grapes and leaves and vines with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.