- Last Updated: Thursday, 17 May 2012 18:05
Colorful place setting will brighten any lunch!
- MB-115 - Jumbo Cappuccino Mug
- MB-104 - Rimmed Dinner Plate 9¾"
- FN-001 - White
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-13 - Grapel
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4
- Soft Fan ST-379 - Totem Blanket
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White Foundation to the outside of the mug (except the handle) and the rim of the rimmed Server.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the handle, the inside of the mug, the inside and the back of the rimmed server.
- On the mug, pencil in 8 equal color spaces (about 1.5-2" wide), leaving a small space between each space for the white to show through. Section off the rimmed server with 12 spaces in the same manner.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of the following colors to the spaces: SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-13 Grapel, SC-27 Sour Apple, and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Repeat two of the colors on the mug.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-379 Totem Blanket Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.