- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 May 2019 15:08
- MB-1117 Casualware Charger Plate
- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- MB-115 Casualware Salad Plate
- FN-001 White
- FN-002 Yellow
- FN-052 Tangerine
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0112 Flowers
- DSS-0149 Flowers 3 XL
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Gel Food Coloring
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-003 Yellow onto the salad plate. Apply three coats of FN-052 Tangerine to the dinner plate and and three coats of FN-001 White to the charger. Let dry.
2. Using a palette knife, thicken NT-BR Clear with Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Mix in a few drops of gel food coloring to tint the mixture. With the shiny side down, rub the mixture over the small daisy from DSS-0112 on the salad plate. Screen the larger daisy from DSS-0149 on the dinner plate. Screen just the flower head from DSS-0149 in a cluster on the charger plate. This is only to create a pattern.
3. On the salad and dinner plates, use the Script Liner to apply strokes of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the petals. Apply two or three coats, following the outline from the silkscreen. Pat SC-75 Orange-A-Peel on the centers.
4. Continuing on the salad and dinner plates, use the Script Liner to apply SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves and stem. Deepen the color by adding SC-26 Green Thumb. Float SC-6 Sunkissed around the center of the flower on the dinner plate. Use the Liner with SC-34 Down to Earth to outline the flower.
5. For the charger plate, load the Script Liner with SC-6 Sunkissed and tip the brush with SC-97 Cant-elope. Apply as a brushstroke to the petals into the flower pattern, two coats. Pat the centers with SC-75 Orange-A-Peel then dot with SC-34 Down to Earth. Apply SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves and outline with SC-34 Down To Earth.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.