- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 15:31
Hand thrown forms with White Stoneware Clay
SW-501 White Gloss
SW-502 Yellow Gloss
SW-503 Orange Gloss,
SW-507 Bright Green Gloss
SW-508 Black Gloss
UG-50 Jet Black
CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
CB-110#10/0 Mini Liner
DSS-121 Fruits Silkscreen
AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
2. Using a palette knife, mix some AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with some UG-50 Jet Black until it is thick (about the consistency of peanut butter).
3. Select the citrus screen from the DSS-121 Fruits Silkscreen and apply repeatedly to the wares. I applied it randomly onto the cups and I drew a band with a pencil to fit them in on the pitcher. Wash and thoroughly dry about ever 2 screenings.
4. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SW-508 Black Gloss to the bands on the pitcher.
5. Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, Apply 3 coats of SW-501 White Gloss to the inside of the pieces.
6. Use a sponge to clean off the feet of the cups and pitcher.
7. Let dry completely.
8. Fire to shelf cone 5/6.