- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 February 2019 15:13
Hand thrown - White Stoneware
SW-502 Yellow Gloss
SW-503 Orange Gloss
SW-505 Purple Gloss
SW-506 Bright Blur Gloss
SW-507 Bright Green Gloss
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
CB-106 #6 Script Liner
CW-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
1. Pour SW-506 Bright Blue Gloss and SW-507 Bright Green Gloss into the bowl in a striped pattern. Swirl around in the bowl and pour out the excess. Be sure not to mix too much or the colors will blend and not look marbled.
2. Apply 3 coats of SW-505 Purple Gloss to the outside of the bowl, avoiding the bottom.
3. Once the inside of the bowl is completely dry, transfer the cat pattern into the center using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
4. Apply 3 coats of SW-503 Orange Gloss to the Cat body and SW-502 Yellow Gloss to the lines.
5. Use a sponge to wipe away any excess glaze that may have gotten on the bottom.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Fire to shelf cone 5/6.