- Last Updated: Friday, 12 October 2018 13:10
- MB-1117 Casualware Charger Plate
- SC-23 Jack O' Lantern
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-76 Cara bein Blue
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- SC-106 #6 Script Liner
- Spatter Brush (optional)
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Place all the colors on a plate, except FN-041 Medium Blue and the clear glaze.
3. Slightly thin each color with water. Wet a spatter brush (a brush with really long hairs) or use the Script Liner. Wet and load the brush with the thinned color and fling the color onto the plate. It's messy, but fun so work inside of a large box or sink.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-041 Medium Blue
5. Dip the plate into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear to the top of the plate.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.