- Last Updated: Thursday, 03 May 2018 11:47
- SB-127 Stoneware Teapot
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- SW-141 White Matte
- SW-170 Blue Hydrangea Crystal
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin slightly SW-001 Stoneware Clear, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the spout, drain.
3. Brush on 3-4 coats of SW-141 White Matte to the spout, handle, knob, top, and bottom rings with CB-604 Soft Fan. It's okay to be a little messy as the next color will cover.
4. Brush three coats of SW-170 Blue Hydrangea on the lid and body of the teapot, with CB-604 Soft Fan, use CB-106 Script Liner to get into tight spots.
5. Remove the glaze from the bottoms and fire to cone 6.