- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 March 2018 14:22
- MB-1115 Casualware Salad Plate
- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- FN-006 Blue
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0148 Sea Life 3 XL
- DSS-0102 Sea Life
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Sprinkle AC-310 Silkscreen Medium onto SC-12 Moody Blue and mix with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. To achieve a darker blue, flip the screen so the shiny side is up, then rub the mix over the screen.
3. Use the large crab from DSS-0148 Sea Life-XL and the coral from DSS-0102 Sea Life. On the salad plate we used the seahorse from the Sea Life XL. After screening the first seahorse, gently clean the screen then flip to screen the second so the seahorses are facing each other.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-006 Blue to the back of the plates.
5. Dip in NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.