- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 April 2016 19:40
- SB-129 Modern Dinner Plate, SB-128 Tumbler
- SW-109 Capri Blue, SW-146 Aurora Green
- CB-608 Soft Fan
- banding wheel
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Center the plate on a banding wheel, brush two coats of SW-109 Capri Blue to the entire plate, and three coats to the center and back rim.
- Brush two coats of SW-146 Aurora Green to the rim only.
- Brush three coats of SW-109 Capri Blue to the inside and outside of the tumbler.
- Brush two coats of SW-146 Aurora Green approx 1 inch from the top and about three inches wide strip. Let the glaze drip as it will give it an uneven edge.
- Fire to cone 6.