- Last Updated: Monday, 22 February 2016 21:46
- SB-129 Modern Dinner Plate
- SB-130 Modern Salad Plate
- SB-103 Wavy Mug
- SW-144 Lava Rock
- SW-401 Mayco Flux
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SW-144 Lava Rock to the each piece, leaving the bottoms unglazed.
- Use the same brush to apply three heavy coats of SW-401 Mayco Flux to the rims of the plates. Also apply to the top inch inside and outside of the mug.
- Remove any glaze that got on the bottom of each piece.
- Fire to shelf cone 6 (do not stilt).