- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 August 2015 15:20
- SB-125 Small Nesting Bowl
- SW-305 Cobalt Wash, SW-118 Sea Salt, SW-250 White Opal
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, DSS-0121 Fruit, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Palette, Palette Knife, Hamper netting, squeegee, Scissors
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, thicken SW-305 Cobalt Wash with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to a peanut butter consistency.
- Cut a strip of hamper netting approx. 1 1/2 inches wide. Mark the inside of the bowl with a pencil line approximately one inch from the rim.
- Place the hamper netting in the pencil area, use a squeegee to push the thickened Cobalt Wash through the netting.
- Screen the various fruit from DSS-0121 Fruit on the outside of the bowl, filling the area. To screen, hold the shiny side of the screen down on the bowl, use your finger to rub the thickened Cobalt Wash over the screen. Gently clean.
- When dry, brush 2 coats of SW-118 Sea Salt to the inside, and two coats of SW-250 White Opal to the inside and the outside of the bowl, use CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
- Clean the bottom, fire to Cone 6.