- Last Updated: Friday, 27 January 2017 13:16
- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SB-100 16oz Mug
- SW-118 Sea Salt
- SW-205 Coral
- CB-606 #6 Soft Fan
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Banding Wheel
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Center the plates (one at a time) on a banding wheel. Using CB-606 #6 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-118 Sea Salt rotating the banding wheel for the spiral appearance.
- When dry, using CB-606 #6 Soft Fan, brush 2 coats of SW-205 Coral over the Sea Salt.
- For a saturated color, apply 4 coats of SW-205 Coral on the rim and the backs of the plates.
- The mug's center section is the same as the tops of the plates, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan. For the interior, handle and ribbed area of the mug, apply 4 coats of SW-205 Coral.
- With a moist sponge, remove glaze from the bottoms.
- Fire to cone 6.