- Last Updated: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:05
Lots of ideas listed below.
- MB-750 - Wine Bottle Trivet-Cheese Board
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-8 - Just Froggy
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-32 - Bluebeard
- SC-35 - Gray Hare
- SC-40 - Blueberry Hill
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-79 - It's Sage
- SP-205 - Speckled Tiger Tail
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Glaze
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-408 - #8 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Pencil - optional - to draw pattern
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper - optional - to trace of a pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a thinned down coat of SC-8 Just Froggy to the background area of the Trivet. You may need to add some water as you apply the color. Try to keep it on the thin side so you can see through the color. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a thinned down coat of SC-79 It's Sage to the label area. If you get any color on the design area, wipe out with a damp brush.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, load the brush with SC-40 Blueberry Hill and side load with SC-32 Bluebeard. Apply a pressure stroke to each olive filling it in with the color.
- Using a CB-408 #8 Pointed Round, load the brush with SC-26 Green Thumb and side load with SC-27 Sour Apple. Block in the leaves with 1 coat.
- Using a CB-408 #8 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed to each piece of cheese. Reload the brush with SC-6 Sunkissed and side load with SC-24 Dandelion to shade the swiss cheese. Then reload again with SC-6 Sunkissed and side load with SP-205 Specked Tiger Tail to shade the other cheese.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the knife handle and 1 coat of SC-35 Gray Hare to the knife blade.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the label border. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of a 2:1 mixture of SC-8 Just Froggy and SC-15 Tuxedo to the back and edge of the piece. Allow to dry.
- Apply S-2101 - Crystal Clear Glaze. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.