- Last Updated: Thursday, 23 May 2019 13:06
MB-1539 Faceted Llama
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-88 Glo-Worm
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 # 4Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two slightly thinned coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern to the body of the llama. Apply in big strokes using water on the brush to help spread the glaze.
- Remove any Jack O'Lantern that got onto the tail, tips of ears, nose, hooves and eyes.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-88 Glo-Worm to the tail and ears. Apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the nose and hooves. Let dry.
- Use SG-408 Orange Designer Liner to outline the facets. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to create a triangle shaped eye.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze to the entire piece.
- Fire to cone 05/06.