- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 March 2019 16:29
MB-1533 Mermaid Container
- SC-2 Melon Choly
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-20 Cashew Later
- SC-22 Carrot Top
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-48 Camel Back
- SC-80 Basketball
- SC-89 Ruby Slippers
- SG-701 Star Dust
- NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder inside the container. Or, slightly thin the color and pour inside, roll to coat, pour out excess and drain.
2. Brush on three thinned coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the flesh. Use a sponge to sponge the cheeks with SC-2 Melon-Choly.
3. Use the Script Liner to float or shade around the edges of the flesh areas with SC-48 Camel Back.
4. Use the Liner to apply 2-3 coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the bikini top.
5. Use the Sofrt Fan to apply three coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the top of the fishtail and into the middle. Add SC-11 Blue Yonder to the brush to darken the sides and middle (around and into the My Blue Heaven area) to fade the colors. Add SC-29 Blue Grass to the Blue Yonder brush for the remainder of the tail. Remove the glaze in the tail detail with a toothpick so the detail shows.
5. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-29 Blue Grass to the shell in the mermaid's hair. Wipe off so the glaze stays in the detail.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply 2-3 coats of SC-80 Basketball and SC-22 Carrot Top to the mermaid's hair. Apply in the direction of the hair hair, alternating the color and overlapping. Use SC-89 Ruby Slippers to brush into the shadow areas of the hair.
7. Use the Liner toi dot the beads with SC-16 Cotton Tail. Scrape out the glaze from the eyes, then apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail. Apply two thinned coats of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to the iris. Apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and eyelashes.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SG-701 Star Dust to the mermaid's tail. Apply one coat of NT-BR Clear to the remainder of the mermaid.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.