- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 17:11
MB-1366 Bottle Cap
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- SG-701 Stardust
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-70 Pink-A-Dot
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-90 Elephant Ears
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Flower Paper Punch
- Small Dot Punch
- Small Sponge-on-a-Stick
- Red Cord
- Paper flowers
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush on two coats of FN-001 White to the top of the bottle cap with RB-144 Soft Fan.
- Cut out the paper pattern of the llama, brush water to the glazed surface over the space for the llama, place on the paper, press with a paper towel to remove excess water and gaps from the side of the paper.
- Punch out the paper flowers, draw circles around the paper on the bottle cap, brush two coats of the following colors over the circled areas, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, SC-13 Grapel, SC-27 Sour Apple, and SC-74 Hot Tamale. Re-wet the colors, then stick the paper flowers and dots to the wet surface, press with a paper towel.
- Brush two coats of FN-009 Black over the bottle cap, brush one coat of SG-701 Star Dust using RB-144 Soft Fan, remove the paper llama, flowers and dots before the Star Dust coat dries.
- Brush the inside of the ears with two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly and sponge the cheek with Melon-Choly.
- Detail the face with SC-15 Tuxedo using RB-110 Liner.
- Use SC-90 Elephant Ears to shade tufts of fur on the body, outline the shade with Elephant Ears, mixed with a touch of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the small sponge on a stick to dot the centers of the flowers with a contrasting S&C color.
- SG-402 White was used for the white lined flowers. Apply a clear glaze over the Designer Liner White.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- Hot glue four pom-poms across the neck of the llama. Hot glue pom-poms and the red cording around the outer edge of the bottle cap.