- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 17:05
MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
Goat Clipboard: EL-145 Ginger Root, EL-147 Creek Bed, SG-401 Black
Cow with Signs Clipboard: EL-146 Rain Cloud, EL-144 Dark Amethyst, SC-15 Tuxedo
Cow Clipboard: EL-125 Sahara Sands, EL-147 Creek Bed
- DSS-0153 Farmhouse
- DSS-0110 Trees
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- 1/2" Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Pencil a half inch line around the clipboard, use 1/2 inch tape at the top center of the clipboard to mask the glaze.
3. Brush on two coats of the lighter Element color in a horizontal direction to the center section of the clipboard, brush past the pencil line.
4. Brush one of the darker Element colors onto the border, such as EL-144 Dark Amethyst or EL-147 Creek Bed, sponge the second coat of color, sponge past the pencil line to blur the edge. The lighter Element color can be sponged onto the border for more of a blurred edge.
5. Remove the tape.
6. Thicken SG-401 Black for a black screen result or thicken SC-15 Tuxedo for a dark brown screened result. Thicken with SC-3109 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the thickness of peanut butter, use your finger to rub over the screen, shiny side down.
7. Fire to cone 06.
8. After the Clipboard has cooled, use epoxy to glue on the clip following the directions on the package or refer to 'Clipboard - Attaching the clip' video on the Mayco YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3Qb6SQrWE.