- Last Updated: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 20:17
MB-1361 Small Koi
MB-1327 Koi Fish
CG-966 Tiger Lily
CG-977 Ink Spots
PC-601 Clear Cascades
CG-604 #4 Soft Fan
CG-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, plop on each of the Jungle Gem glazes randomly. Allow to overlap some, but you’re generally trying to cover most of the surface area with glaze here.
- Fill in any holes between crystal plops with PC-601 Clear Cascades, allowing some overlap as well.
- Repeat the previous 2 steps to add a second layer. You don’t need to be precise or overlap the second layer either.
- The more crystal glazes in an area, the more movement that will create, so be aware of how many crystals are gathered around the bottom fins of the fish to prevent any accidents.
- Apply 1-2 coats of CG-977 Ink Spots to the belly.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Soft Fan, apply some streaks of SC-15 Tuxedo randomly over the fish.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.