- Last Updated: Monday, 30 April 2018 16:34
MB-1379 Starfish Dish
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- S-2703 Berryberry Pie
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Squirt SG-404 Blue onto a palette. Use the end of a brush handle to dot the Blue on the larger dot shapes in the starfish dish. Use the bottle tip for the small dots.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-041 Medium Blue to the back of the dish.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2703 Berryberry Pie to the inside of the dish. Apply one coat over the Medium Blue on the underside.
5. Fire to cone 06.