- Last Updated: Monday, 30 April 2018 16:37
- MB-1510 Octopus Dish
- MB-1408 Octopus Mug
- FN-026 Salmon Mousse
- FN-035 Deep Red
- SC-3 Wine About It
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-22 Carrot Top
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
2. Slightly thin FN-026 Salmon Mousse, pour inside of the mug, turn to coat, pour out the excess glaze and drain.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-22 Carrot Top to the head of the octopus. Add SC-87 Ruby Slippers to the brush where the tentacles begin. Add SC-3 Wine About It to the brush as you get near the end of the tentacle.
4. Shade around the head of the octopus dish with two coats of SC-97 Ruby Slippers. Apply SC-75 Orange A Peel to the center section of the head to brighten. Add shading with SC-75 Orange-A-Peel around the octopus tentacles on the mug with. Let dry.
5. Use SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner to outline the circle designs on the dish. Dot the head and around the tentacles on the dish with the yellow. Fill in the spaces between the tentacles on the dish with SC-12 Moody Blue by plopping on one heavy coat. Use the Liner and Script Liner.
6. Use the Liner to outline the eyes and fill in the pupils with one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-035 Deep Red on the back of the Octopus Dish.
8. Outline the loops on the tentacles (on the mug) with SG-408 Orange. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the mouth and in the spirals at the end of the tentacles.
9. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear on the mug and one coat of Clear on the top of the dish.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.