- Last Updated: Monday, 09 April 2018 14:38
- CD-1273 15" Bottle Vase Mold
- CD-1274 12" Bottle Vase Mold
- FN-001 White
- FN-040 Pumpkin
- FN-026 Salmon Mousse
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Masking Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-001 White pour too the inside, turn to coat, pour out the excess, drain.
3. Tape a line three inches from the bottom of the vase.
4. With CB-604 Soft Fan, brush on three coats of FN-040 Pumpkin to the shorter bottle and three coats of FN-026 Salmon Mousse to the tall bottle, remove the tape.
5. When dry, tape of the bottom of both of the colors on the bottles.
6. Pour FN-001 White on a plate along with FN-026 Salmon Mousse, load the fan with more of the White glaze and Salmon Mousse to tint the color, brush around the bottle in a circular direction, three coats, add more of the Salmon Mousse to the brush still keeping the White glaze in the brush to continue the gradation to the bottom of the bottle. Remove the tape.
7. Repeat step 6 with the FN-040 Pumpkin for the shorter bottle.
8. Clean off the top edge of the bottles glaze with FN-001 White for a crisp white edge.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.