- Last Updated: Tuesday, 13 March 2018 13:22
- MB-1514 Vintage Camper
- FN-002 Yellow
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-007 Green
- FN-020 Medium Green
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 1/4" Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Slightly thin FN-003 Orange, pour inside the camper and roll to coat. Pour out the excess glaze and drain.
3. Pencil a line for the lower section of the camper for color separation, then apply tape to the line.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-007 Green to the lower section. Use the Script Liner to highlight with two coats of FN-037 Chartreuse. To deepen the color for the shadow, use FN-020 Medium Green. Blend the colors into the FN-007 Green.
4. For a clean look, tape around the spaces where FN-003 Orange will be applied (see picture). Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the FN-003 Orange.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply stripes of SC-15 Tuxedo with a narrow line of FN-003 Orange (Liner). Use the Liner to apply one coat of FN-007 Green to the window curtains. Apply two coats of FN-002 Yellow to the flowers with FN-003 Orange dotted into the centers. Use the Liner to outline all designs with SC-15 Tuxedo.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the trailer hitch and tires.