- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:42
- MB-1406 Stretch Cat Container
- FN-003 Orange
- C-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-408 Orange
- SG-403 Red
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Trace or draw the pattern.
- Slightly thin FN-003 Orange and pour inside, roll to coat, then pour out the excess.
- Remove glaze that drips to the outside of the cat with a damp sponge.
- Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the banners and inside the ears.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the banner string wrapping it around the tail. Brush the remainder of the cat with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, careful around the eyes, leave unglazed.
- Use the Liner to outline the banner from the string, to fill in the letters BOO and dot the banner with SC-15 Tuxedo. Use the Script Liner to shade the inside of the ears with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- When the Tuxedo is dry, use SG-408 Orange to draw in the whiskers and SG-403 Red to outline the mouth and nose. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the eyes. Fill in the pupil and outline the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brusing Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.