- Last Updated: Thursday, 04 May 2017 13:52
- MB-1391 Medium Flat Bottle
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-71 Purple-licious
- CG-756 Firecracker
- CG-963 Lemon-Lime
- CG-753 Sassy Orange
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- SL-448 Doily Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin NT-CLR or S-2101 Clear slightly. Pour inside the vase, turn to coat and pour out to drain.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-71 Purple-licious to the front panel of the vase. Let dry.
- Mark the center of the front panel of the vase. Use the Soft Fan to apply a coat of water to the surface the place the Doily Stencil in the middle of the panel. Press into the glaze then burnish the openings of the stencil with your finger to prevent glazes that will be applied on top of the stencil from bleeding through. Use a damp sponge to remove glaze from the stencil design.
- Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail. This coat will hide glaze left in the stencil design.
- Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-75 Orange A Peel to the smallest design in the center.
- Using the same brush, apply one coat of CG-963 Lemon Lime (with crystals) to the next group of designs.
- Using the same brush, apply one or two coats of 1-2 coats of CG-756 Firecracker to the next group of designs.
- Using the same brush, apply one or two coats of CG-753 Sassy Orange to the last design group.
- Remove the stencil when the Crystal glazes begin to dry.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two or three coats of CG-753 Firecracker to the sides and back of the vase.
- Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-71 Purple-licious inside the neck.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the on the front edge of the front panel.
- Fire to cone 06.