- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:40
- Just In Bisque #101 Tie
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-86 Old Lace
- S-2021 Clear and NT-CLR Clear
- DSS-0109 Aviary - Large Birds
- DSS-0112 Flowers
- DSS-0121 Fruit
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- SL-448 Doily
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #56 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Food Coloring
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven from the bottom of the tie 3/4 of the way to the top. Add SC-9 Jaded to the brush to apply three coats to the rest of the tie.
3. Place SL-448 Doily over the tie. Use the 2" foam roller to gently roll SC-11 Blue Yonder over the stencil.
4. Add a few drops of food coloring to S-2101 Clear. Thicken with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. With the shiny side down, rub the mixture over the large owl from DSS- 0109 Aviary - Large Birds. Repeat for the small pineapple from DSS-0121 Fruit and DSS-0112 Flowers for the flower.
5. Use the CB-110 Liner to apply two coats of the following colors: SC-86 Old Lace to the eyes, SC-46 Rawhide to the chest SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the wings.
6. Use the CB-110 Liner and CB-106 Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the owl's eyes and pineapple. Apply SC-27 two-three coats of Sour Apple to the leaves and stem. Apply two-three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the flower.
7. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo as in step 4 using a palette knife. Re-screen the images with the thickened Tuxedo.
8. Dip in clear glaze, stilt and fire to Cone 05/06.