- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 February 2016 17:20
- MB-1459 Faceted Elephant
- SC-14 Java Bean, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, SC-46 Rawhide, SC-51 Poo Bear
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a combination of CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of any of the colors to the facets randomly.
- It helps to just do one color at a time and work from light to dark (SC-46 Rawhide, SC-51 Poo Bear, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, SC-14 Java Bean).
- To help with spacing the colors I found it best to not let any color be side by side with itself, but it could touch corners.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.