- Last Updated: Monday, 31 August 2015 17:24
- MB-1396 Spon On Wall Pocket
- FN-050 Coral, SG-302 Snowfall
- SL-431 Bloom, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palete Knife
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-50 Coral into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it ( about 3 parts glaze to 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the piece and roll around to completely coat the interior. Drain out the excess glaze and keep inverted until it has lsot its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-050 Coral to the outside.
- Mix 1 part FN-050 Coral with 2 parts of SG-302 Snowfall and mix well using a plaette knife.
- Holding the SL-431 Bloom stencil in place, pounce through the openings 2 to 3 coats of the Snowfall mixture, alowing the coats to loose their shine inbetween coats.
- Carefully lift off the stencil before the Snowfall dries to avoid chipping.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.